Important Coronavirus Update - 17th May 2021
The “Rule of Six" has now been relaxed for outdoor meetings to the “Rule of 30”.
You will now be aware of the recent changes made by the government to the previous restrictions relating to Covid-19, which impact group gatherings outdoors.
There has been explicit guidance issued by the BMFA, to which we should all adhere. We would strongly recommend that you read this very carefully.
Many of you will want to continue flying, but do consider very carefully the risks involved.
We hope the summary below will be of some assistance:
• Please take your own hand sanitiser and face masks, even disposable gloves if you have them. You are likely to have to touch the gates, padlocks, benches etc at both sites, which carries the risk of infection, so please use hand sanitiser where appropriate, and be prepared to wear a face mask to help protect others, as well as yourself.
• Social distancing must be observed at all times, but also the guidelines as set out by the government and the BMFA.
• Anyone with an underlying health condition, or at a higher risk of complications from contracting the virus, should think carefully about exposing themselves to the potential additional risk of visiting the sites.
• Please make sure you take home everything you have taken to the site, particularly any rubbish.
• Should you develop Covid symptoms, then you should notify one of the Club’s officials with the date and time and where you recently attended, so that Track & Trace procedures can be implemented..
The cameras are now up and running on both sites showing the car parks (running from 9am to 6pm and refreshed every 20 minutes).
Links are as follows:
Shenley patch www.carbissecurity.com/shenley/shenley.jpg
Shenley car park www.carbissecurity.com/carpark/carpark.jpg
Puttenham car park www.carbissecurity.com/putters/putters.jpg
We would encourage you to use the club WhatsApp group “HHMFC Flying Info” if you think you may be going to fly at either of the sites.
If any of you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact any of the members of the committee.
Please make sure you stay safe, and fly safely!